Job Title: Product Manager
Sector: Heating & Ventilation
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity to work for a well established organisation in the heating and ventilation sector as a Product Manager to take control of the brand and spearhead new products from concept to launch. If this sounds like something you would be interested in we want to hear from you! Below are all the details.
A well known and respected market leading company within the Heating & Ventilation sector who are constantly expanding their ranges and looking for new innovative products. An exciting opportunity to join a company with room for progression across multiple divisions which is thriving.
Recruiting for a Product Manager to join the growing team who can work closely with in house teams as well as Far East manufacturing sites. You will have strong cradle to grave experience and be adept at working on products from concept to launch. You will be used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams within the UK and Asia with annual trips to China. You will make recommendations for product improvements and value analysis and maintaining awareness of competitor and marketing trends.
As Product Manager you will have the following background:
- You will have strong cradle to grave experience used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams.
- Experience in the heating & Ventilation sector is highly desirable although strong candidates from similar sectors would be considered
- You will have experience in rebranding products, testing products and working with marketing to update the websites, catalogues etc
- You will have a proven track record of delivering profitable ranges
- The salary is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus + car + pension
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.