Dynamics CRM Administrator - Manchester - £35k
Dynamics CRM Administrator
We are looking for an experienced well organised, self-motivated Dynamics CRM Administrator to join our team and take ownership of the administrative support for the CRM function of our business - helping to maintain the seamless delivery of our sales order process.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading the day to day administration of Dynamics and will support all users across the UK acting as the go to person for all Dynamics related.
You will be confident in negotiating with internal stakeholders to help develop key processes, identifying where Dynamics CRM can be improved and rolled further across the business.
· Drive adoption, efficiency and training of new and existing users
· Manage, develop and customise views, reports and dashboards
· Provide user training and support for all Dynamics apps and respond to incidents and service requests within agreed SLAs
· Overseeing all data management and de-duplication practices
· You will undertake front end configuration
· Continuously monitor data quality
· Sit on Dynamics change board
· Operate with the team when implementing processes and tools
· User account and license management
· Maintain bespoke/internal Dynamics and Sales Process documentation
· Manage UAT
· Identify & recommend enhancements
· Provide reporting on agreed key metrics to all stakeholder
Skills and requirements
· A solid track record in all aspects of CRM system administration, configuration and customization (Dynamics CRM 2015 or 2016 or similar CRM system e.g. Salesforce)
· Stakeholder Engagement at Manger level
· Strong analytical skills and logical approach to problem-solving
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiation skills
· Understanding of IT service management and experience working to SLAs
· Experience of supporting and maintaining integration with other core systems
· Strong understanding of Sales/Pipeline Management along with Marketing
· Able to interpret business requirements and efficiently configure Dynamics
· Dynamics Certified Administrator
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy - formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently and has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.