R3 are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a well-established retailer for their store based in Bristol. We are looking to recruit a manager with Fashion and footwear experience, a Store Manager who can inspire, drive and lead an existing team.
As the Store Manager you will be responsible for the management of the store, achieving the desired brand standards at all times. As a Store Manager you will know your products well, be able train, develop and coach your team to demonstrate outstanding product knowledge to customers at all times. Our client want Store Managers who are passionate about customer service, can drive a team to achieve the highest standards and ensure that your customers return time and time again.
We want to recruit a Store Manager who will be responsible for increasing sales in your store, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of increasing sale via service and you can maximise profits with sales, as well as controlling costs.
As the Store Manager it is your responsibility to manager the team and the store in order to promote brand values and best practice in every aspect, with the aim of driving increased footfall, generating sales, and to delivering strategy for growth
Key Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- Work closely with the Area Manager to implement customer initiatives/sales and promotions
- Monitoring competitors activities
- Make Commercial decisions that will benefit your store
- Managing stock levels
- Work closely with Head Office to make effective decisions for stock control.
- Ensure brand standards for visual merchandising are achieved at all times
- Must have the ability and ideally the experience to analyse sales figures/conversion rates and average transaction values
- Manage the team effectively
- Take responsibility for recruitment, training and development
- Motivate the team to achieve KPI's on a daily and weekly basis
- Go the extra mile by promoting the store locally by liaising with local schools, newspapers and the community in general.
- Contributing to organising special promotions, displays and events
We are eager to engage with an Assistant or Deputy Manager looking for the chance to take their first Store Manager role. This role comes with full training and development.
Or, if you are a Store Manager seeking a change of direction and want to work for a retailer who have big growth planned for 2017, contact R3 Resourcing for an informal chat.