Area Sales Manager - S.West & S.Wales
My client, an engineering company dealing with water systems, are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West of England and South Wales. You will be working closely with Consultants, Architects, Civil Contractors, House Developers and Local Authorities.
* Execute and deliver individual Sales target for the client.
* Work with clients to determine requirements enabling appropriate solutions to be delivered.
* Develop and establish plans to increase client base.
* Establish and implement tactics to enable focused sales activities within key accounts.
* Implement and drive effective sales activity to focus on all potential sales opportunities.
* Develop up-to date knowledge of competitor's activities, products, services identifying strengths and weaknesses.
* Establish regular ongoing contact with clients at all levels, to ensure up to date company awareness of clients requirements and plans.
* To sell solutions and service contracts to customers.
* Visits to sites and customer premises to assist with the identification of solutions, and to follow this through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Establishing new customer contacts for existing and new product opportunities.
* Provide monthly reports to include but are not limited to the maintenance of an accurate sales funnel, order pipeline, sales forecast, and lost order information including reasons, competitor information, changes to legislation, market trends and developments.
The ideal candidate will have previous senior sales experience, ideally in the water systems industry, dealing with contracts, housebuilders etc. As this is a home based role you will be required to visit clients in your given patch and visit the client offices when required.