IT - Supplier & License Manager
IT – Supplier & License Manager £50-60,000
Manchester head office, large business with a complex web of suppliers and licenses.
Opportunity to add significant value in a relatively short period of time, simply by putting robust processes and practices in place.
The role – to take ownership of the framework of managing the supplier / license agreements and relationships. Each supplier will be managed day2day at a local level in the business, but the overall management of suppliers and how these are tracked, maximised, developed, belongs to this role.
You will need to have experience / skills inc
- Managing relationships with vendors / suppliers such as Microsoft, BT, Cisco, EE and many more across the entire IT spectrum some specialist software and some tier 1
- An understanding of contracts and SLA’s – not the legal jargon but a thorough overview of what makes a robust contract
- Working with supplier and license management systems – automating supplier management to a suitable extent
- Strong reporting skills – written and face2face presentations
- Software license management
- You need to be very organised, very good at persuading people to do things and able to pull together multiple parties to simplify, consolidate, streamline …
The opportunity – you can have huge influence across the IT function, liaise with procurement, legal and beyond. You can establish a system worthy of adopting across the wider business.
For more information please contact – all discussions are in complete confidence
Key thoughts: vendor, supplier, SLA, licensing, asset management, software license, service manager, ITIL, RFP, procurement, SNOW, software asset management, SAM