Corporate Tax Assistant
Corporate Tax Assistant £18 to £22k
• Assist in the preparation of corporate tax returns and tax accounting for tax compliance services.
• To treat client staff with respect and courtesy, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
• To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards.
• Carry out duties assigned by the associate or manager efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firms’ tax procedures.
• Assist in the preparation of tax returns for tax compliance services.
• Maintain contact with the associate or manager ensuring he/she is fully informed of issues arising from the work undertaken.
• To ensure that review points raised on the work by managers and associates are cleared promptly.
• If studying, achieve passes in the professional exams at first attempt.