Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + uncapped commission OTE £45K- £50K plus car allowance, mobile & laptop
Greater Manchester Territory
Do you have experience in selling a business service? Are you successful in developing business within the facilities industry? Have a flare for creating opportunity and implementing successful marketing strategies?
We are currently recruiting for our client who is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to develop existing client accounts plus win new business. The successful candidate will have previous experience in working autonomously within a field based role and will have proven success in creating opportunities and delivering profitable sales growth.
- Increasing turnover from new clients by selling a full portfolio of services across all aspects of the groups business
- Growing existing client accounts
- Creating and implementing an effective marketing plan in line with budget expectations to achieve the required sales/turnover
- Arranging and attending client appointments
- Sourcing new clients
- Managing social media to increase brand awareness and win new business
- Creating sales presentation
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Growing and developing the sales team across the groups business
- Uncapped commission - OTE £45K-£50K
- Car allowance, laptop and mobile
- Manchester based territory
- Freedom to implement new ideas and strategies
- The support of a dedicated operational and management team
- Opportunity to develop and lead a sales team across the group
- Previous business development experience, ideally selling a range of services in to the facilities industry
- Proven success in winning and developing client accounts
- Previous experience in using social media to source, research and win new business
- Understand the business growth strategy and use ensure delivery of set targets
- Ability to work autonomously, sourcing and creating sales opportunities through a variety of channels
- Previous success in bid writing and creating sales presentations
If you have a background within sales and marketing and you are looking to continue your career within a growing and reputable business then please apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.