Do you enjoy data modelling and analysis? if so we need you, as we are recruiting a Regulation Analyst for a large service business based in Walsall. As a key member of the Regulation team you will help to ensure that the Company meets its regulatory obligations including the preparation of annual charges to customers and the 5 year business plan submission to the regulator.
You will be tasked with:
- Prepare the annual regulated charges to customers for review by management in line with the regulator's charging principles;
- Actively review and develop the Company's tariff model;
- Provide support to the business in different aspects of the next Price Review including the development and use of the regulator's financial model highlight any significant issues to the business;
- Support the retail residential team in the formulation of their business plan submission;
- Provide input where appropriate to regulatory consultations;
- Provide support to the Regulation Department on any other aspects of regulation;
- Presenting reports to Director level.
The successful candidate will have:
- A gradate with a Maths degree or equivalent;
- Ideally be experienced in working within a regulated environment or have dealt with regulated tariffs and charges;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the modelling of data, pivot tables and v-lookups;
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Must have attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.