Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor. You will be dealing with Commercial Property Occupiers, Developers and Investors throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands and be given the opportunity to work on projects covering Worcestershire and the East Midlands. This is an extremely varied role offering a stepping stone to Associate level.
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor whose strengths lie within Contract Admin and are looking for a role with a broader scale of Commercial clients, then this role is for you.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have a significant variety of workload as well as the Contract Admin focus and you will also be covering TDD, Dilapidations, Schedules of Condition and Project Management duties. You will also be given the opportunity to assist in the development of APC candidate's and act as a mentor in Building Consultancy team.
You will be given the responsibility of building a portfolio of key client relationships both internally and externally.
The Successful Experienced Building Surveyor
- Minimum of 2 year PQE
- MRICS accredited
- Experience working for a Private Practice/Consultancy
- Previous experience in dealing with Contract Admin
- Will be expected to build and maintain relationships both internally and with external clients
Senior Building Surveyor:
- Up to £50,000 basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Performance related staff profit share schemes
- Half annual pay reviews
- 26 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory Pension
- Professional memberships paid for
If you are a Building Surveyor at any level considering your career options or looking for an informative catch up on the market, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James at or .