Due to a substantial increase in business, an Accountancy Practice with a strong presence in the West Midlands is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to work within their office in Coventry.
My client provides back office accounts services for organisations that are looking to focus on the core areas of their business and outsource their Accounting Function. The culture of the business is one that is friendly, relaxed, supportive and with a really strong team atmosphere.
Working closely with the Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of separate and distinct businesses. My client will be looking for someone who has experience of working as a Management Accountant within a practice background. Personality is very important (relaxed, easy going, hardworking) as you will be liaising with clients from a variety of industries.
Ideally, you will have:
- Ability to demonstrate at least two years experience preparing accounts in a professional office (ideally an Accountancy Practice) and may well be qualified, at least to AAT level
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will be liaising with people from a variety of backgrounds
- VAT Return experience
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded employer which could offer long term career prospects should you impress
- Study support will be provided
- Operate in a team orientated environment with plenty of benefits