Occupational Health Physician - 3 days a week
Occupational Health Physician
Part Time - 3 days a week
Manchester and Preston
circa £80 - £110,000 pro rata salary + 10% Bonus
A consultant level role is also available for the right candidate.
This is a genuinely varied position working in a range of public and private sector contracts for a large Healthcare Provider.
This is a part time, 3 days a week position covering central Manchester and Preston clinics.
You will be undertaking a range of typical OH Physician duties such as complex case management, providing OH advice to employers and employees, conduct health assessments and reviews, undertake clinics, work with Consultant OHP's to ensure high professional standards and other related duties.
The position will allow you to work at a mix of both client sites and local offices working with several high profile and ongoing clients of the company.
The Occupational Health Physician
- Associate of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (AFOM), or achieved Diploma in Occupational Medicine (Dip Occ Med) as a minimum
- Experience of performing the full remit of occupational health
- Commercial sector experience and awareness
- Great communication, influencing, negotiation, and IT skills
- Effective and proactive team player
- Car owner / driver with Full UK Driving License