Job title: E-commerce Manager
Salary: £27K to £35K plus profit related annual bonus
Are you an E-commerce Manager or Senior E-commerce Executive experienced in over seeing and developing product sales via Amazon or eBay? Do you want to join an expanding and successful operation? If so, a position has become available with a family run business that imports and wholesales a large variety of fast selling and branded and unbranded products across the UK.
With over 60 years experience within the industry, you will join a highly experienced and unique family run business with huge potential to oversee and develop the e-commerce side of the company.
- Responsible for every aspect of the website and e-commerce channels
- Develop the growth of the B2B e-commerce platform
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Knowledge of ongoing developments in B2B e-commerce & marketing
- Manage the ecommerce strategy national
- Proven track record of expanding and growing ecommerce business models
- Excellent communications skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.