Electrically Biased Swimming Pool Engineer
Swimming Pool Engineer:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an electrically qualified swimming pool engineer to work on commercial & industrial pools for one of the leading companies within the leisure industry that are actively seeking to fill the positon.
You will need to be based in & around the Manchester/Cheshire region but willing to travel nationwide.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Responsibilities will include servicing, planned maintenance, installation & treatment of pools.
- Working on equipment such as plant rooms, sauna equipment, steam rooms, pool pumps, air handling units & automatic covers.
- Electrical works on swimming pools, spas, plant rooms & sauna equipment.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working as a swimming pool engineer.
- Happy to travel throughout the UK.
- Have experience working on plant rooms, sauna equipment, steam rooms, pool pumps, air handling units & automatic covers.
- You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
- Electrical experience working on swimming pools, spas, plant rooms & sauna equipment.
- £25,000-£35,000 dependent on experience.
- Overtime available at higher rates.
- Contracted to 45 hour weeks
- Regular overnight stays away across the UK