As a Credit Controller, you are responsible for contacting customers via phone in pursuit of payment on accounts and handling customer inquiries regarding their accounts. You will be the first point of contact for any customers when they call in with accounts receivable or billing questions. Your responsibilities also include maintaining regular follow-ups on accounts to ensure problem resolution, payment of outstanding balances and debts, posting and allocation of cash, and any query resolution.
- Phone experience either with collections or customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund - Discounted monthly rates
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
- Ride2Work - Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
- Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.