White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
We are a successful specialist electrical retailing and services company responsible for servicing customers not only at a national level but also internationally!
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of White Goods equipment.
We offer products from all the leading equipment brands at highly competitive prices. We work closely with manufacturers to ensure we sell only premium products that can be repaired and serviced by ourselves to give the customer total confidence.
The most popular equipment brands include: AEG, Bosch, Siemens, Zanussi, Miele, Indesit, Whirlpool, Hoover, Candy, Hotpoint etc.
- Service, maintenance and repair of White Goods equipment
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods Engineering experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working on White Goods equipment in your last role
- Relevant Gas Qualifications / F Gas Qualification would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- 40 hour week
- Bonus Scheme (10%) given every 6 months on top of your salary
- Overtime available at time and a half
- 31 days holiday
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Brand new Fiat Doblo Custom Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Group Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.