Graduate IT Consultant - Nationwide
Fast-track your career in IT consultancy
Great jobs in IT are hard to find. Gaining experience can be just as difficult. Even if you are straight out of university, the latest technology can quickly leave you behind.
At the QA Academy, we will train you to work as an IT consultant in the latest, in-demand software. We'll then get you out into the real world, working for some of the most recognisable organisations in the UK.
The 12-weeks' training, based out of Manchester’s Media City, is free, as is your accommodation - or, if you prefer, we can offer a living allowance. Once you are working on-site, you'll receive a competitive salary, plus bags of experience you'll struggle to find anywhere else.
So, what's the catch? None. Zilch. Nada. Naturally, we're looking for the smartest, most ambitious graduates from science, technology, engineering and maths degrees.
Sure, starting your career after graduating is a big decision. So, our experienced team are here to offer you advice and support to help with your move to one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, and get you connected with our growing team of young, like-minded graduates. If that's not enough, our consultants are invited to the annual QA Consulting conference, in 2016 it was held in Barcelona.
Add it all together and it's no real surprise that TheJobCrowd named us the fourth best IT consulting company for graduates to work for in the UK.
- Starting salary of £23,500 potentially rising to £42,000 OTE after year 2.
- Paid for accommodation in Salford Quays and Manchester City Centre or a Living Allowance provided throughout your training
- Unlimited referral incentive scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual consultant conference
- Serviced based benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Ongoing career development
- A STEM degree
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Eligibility to get Security Cleared
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
- Will commit to QA Consulting for a minimum of two years while we continue to build your technical, project and business experience.
- A keen interest in computer programming and software development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to develop your skills in a long term position working across our client sites in the UK.
Please send your Cv for immediate consideration.