CRM and Email Marketing Executive
Are you ready to excel in your CRM and Email Marketing career? Enjoy flexible working hours and excellent office perks as CRM and Email Marketing Executive for a multi-award winning retailer!
Our client is a well-established retailer who is growing rapidly within their online eCommerce function and is, therefore, looking for an experienced CRM and Email Marketing Executive to join their talented marketing team. This is a very exciting role, as our client is investing heavily in the developments within this function, which gives excellent chances to grow and freedom to explore new opportunities and strategies to implement. The company is based in Greater Manchester where our client offers free on-site parking for all their employees and is easily accessible from Manchester and Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be working with different teams to create and execute innovative campaigns to enhance customer acquisition and retention. The CRM and Email Marketing Executive must be creative and enthusiastic about Email Marketing and understand the full customer lifecycle enable to provide the best insight for each campaign. It is, therefore, essential that the successful candidate has minimum two years’ experience in a previous CRM and Email Marketing role, as the candidate will furthermore be assisting the Head of eCommerce on key projects.
Main responsibilities of the CRM and Email Marketing Executive
- Assist developing strategies to enhance the customer journey to build customer loyalty and acquire new clients
- Work closely with the Marketing and Merchandising team on the entire campaign process and ensure the key message is according to the brand values and objectives
- Analyse and implement segmentation strategies to enhance campaign performance
- Create performance reports on a weekly and monthly basis to identify improvements
- Develop test strategies to enhance the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Work closely with all teams to ensure the right message is being executed through the campaigns
- Keep up to date with industry news and share key insights with other team members
Required skills for the role
- Proven experience working with HTML email design
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Great organisational skills and hands-on experience working on email marketing platforms for campaign execution
- A graduate degree in Marketing or similar field
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Extremely numerical and analytical skills are essential for this role
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to analyse and organise data
- Experience working with the least email marketing principles and practices
- Have a commercial mindset and be extremely results driven
- Be competent in CSS and HTML for the email campaigns
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for growing in the role and constantly develop key skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role, where you get excellent responsibilities and great freedom to implement creative strategies. Get in touch with our award-winning eCommerce recruitment team or apply online.