Sales Executive: Recruitment Industry
We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion across our three brands, Monarch IT, Monarch Digital, Monarch Engineering.
We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies by Recruitment International.
As an employer, we are recognised as one of the 'Best Companies to Work For' and an 'Invetors in People' employer and are scored amongst the highest rated recruiters in Birmingham on Glassdoor.
You will be a part of one of our brands and take a specialist approach to your market. As a Monarch specialist consultant, you will carry out the entire recruitment lifecycle while progressing internally. Day to day your duties will range from business development, account managing the client companies you introduce, client visits, candidate management and attending or running networking events.
Training is continuous throughout your employment with Monarch , with the opportunity to develop in to mentoring, leadership and management as well as receiving full sponsorship for specific recruitment industry qualifications (25% of our team are REC CertRP recognised)
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion. Average time for promotion is 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!