A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Qualified By Experience (QBE) Management Accountant within a longstanding profitable business based in Birmingham. This role would be great for an experienced Management Accountant who has previously managed a team and is looking to help push forward the financial functions within a reputable nationwide business.
Within this role based at its headquarters in Birmingham you will be a pivotal member of the accounts team managing a small transactional team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller. The business wants a safe pair of hands who can not only prepare management accounts from start to finish but also improve and analyse the finances in order to maximise profits and keep the business moving forwards.
Ideally you will:
- Be an experienced QBE Management Accountant or Financial Analyst
- Have the capability to manage a small team of transactional accountants - preferably already having experience of this
- Be an outgoing and sociable individual who is able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of business both internally and externally
- Be looking for longevity within a company that wants to continue to improve both its employees and the business
In return you will:
- Enjoy a varied workload where you will be a pivotal member of the Birmingham accounts team
- Be in a role that allows you to put your stamp on the business focussing on accounts but also liaising with various stakeholders both in and out of finance
- Be part of an organisation that values individuals who think outside the box and puts ideas forward in a tight-knit enjoyable working environment
- Report directly to the Finance Controller
This Management Accountant position would be great for an experienced accountant who is looking for longevity within a reputable nationwide business. If you like the look of this role and would like to find out more, please apply.