Building Manager Support and Facilites Support Assistant
Building Manager Assistant / Administrator and Facilities support
City Centre Manchester
40 Hours per week -
Great benefits, flexible hours, healthcare, competitive pension and chance for progression in the future.
Do you want the chance to work for a company that values all their staff? Are you seeking a role where no two days are the same?
The purpose of this role is to assist the building manager with the day to day administration and running of a busy managed office site.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with contractors
- Updating health and safety policies and procedures
- Commuting health and safety checks with building manager
- Supporting the reception team
- Organising contractors and engineers for the building
- Processing invoices on the in -house accounts system
- Organising quotations for the building manager
- Updating health and safety process using the meridian team
- Reporting any issues re building
- Preparing risk assessment reports
- Dealing with clients
You will have:
- A proven track record in a similar role , building support, facilities support and administration
- Ideally will have exposure to health and safety policies and procedures
- ISOH Qualification
- Proficient in MS Packages
- Exposure to invoice processing and administration support
- Excellent communication
- Flexible approach to a varied busy role
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Able to prioritise
Axis is a recruitment company.