Registered Nurse RMN or RGN - Nursing home
Registered General Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Morecambe, Lancashire
- Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
- Care Categories: Palliative Care, Mental Health for older adults
- Salary: £15 - £16 per hour
- Hours: Full time OR Part time
- Shifts: Days OR Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
If you are a registered nurse newly experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Dementia nursing.
This home is a small independent service it has a fantastic reputation in the area offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The home is a 5/5 CQC
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible rota
- Competitive salary
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to