Special Projects Accountant
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an innovative retail business based in Nottingham to recruit a projects based accountant. The successful individual will be either a finalist or recently qualified accountant, and will lead focus on the cap ex program of the business in particular.
- Manage the programme for the capital expenditure, liaising with senior members of the team and board to produce accurate cashflow forecasts, and ensuring all costs meet the budget requirements.
- Managing the underlying costs and ensuring they are kept within the budget.
- In collaboration with the lead Director, producing the team's contribution to the monthly board pack.
- See where changes may need to be made, work with new suppliers to bring costs down and seek new ways to drive the efficiency of this area's accounting function.
- Guide the team on all accountancy matters.
- You will need to be a finalist and or qualified accountant - ACMA/ACA/ACCA
- Strong Excel skills.
- Produce on time and accurate work, and be able to work with this changing business environment.
- Liaise with people of all levels in the business, and be able to adapt people's views and opinions to create a smoother running function.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for a finalist or recently qualified accountant who will thrive in this fast moving business. The successful individual must have great communication skills to influence others in the business including those of Director level and can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Our client are a well-established innovative retail firm, who can offer a competitive package and a place to grow and develop in others areas of the business.