£8.10 per hour with relevant qualifications
£7.85 per hour without relevant qualifications
Various hours available on a flexible basis
Why work for our client?
Because our client is an award-winning specialist care provider, never content to sit on their many laurels. Because they are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support, people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Because their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity.
On hearing that the company had received the prestigious LaingBuisson national award for 'Personalisation in Social Care’, their CEO immediately "... applaud(ed) all staff, all of whom personify the caring and forward-looking ethos of the organisation for this amazing award...".
Why our client? Because they recognise that their most important asset is their people. That’s why they ask everyone in their family to grow and to achieve their potential.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for the right individual with the desire to make a real difference to progress the lives of others who are more inconvenienced. As a Support Worker, you’ll work within the Domiciliary Care Arm of the Group. If you are as eager as our client is to transform lives and take your career to the next level, read on and apply!
What our client is looking for:
- A confident, positive and caring person, able to deliver individualised care and support.
- Communicate and engage effectively with our clients, their families, management and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Good understanding of the different disabilities, health and social care needs of service users, and the ability to support them using appropriate aids.
- Awareness of Health & Safety to maintain a safe environment for service users and colleagues.
- Ability to use your initiative and adapt to changing situations, as well as being able to demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills.
- A full, valid driving licence.
Apart from a great work environment, our client offers you a range of benefits and support. These include extensive face-to-face training, childcare vouchers, a personalised approach, a pension and more.
To apply for the role of Support Worker, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Assistant, Social Care Co-ordinator, Trainee Care Worker, Social Care.