Management Accountant, Charity, Central London, 48-52k
Are you currently studying towards an Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and looking to move into a progressive and supportive environment? Trace are currently recruiting for a finalist who has had previous experience in supporting senior managers in providing effective business partnering.
Key accountabilities of the role include the following;
- Financial Reporting ensuring an effective financial position is understood
- Working with senior stakeholders ensuring budgets are clear and concise
- Foreseeing any risks associated with detailed analysis and making clear and appropriate recommendations to minimise any risk
- Provide effective business partnering to Heads of Service ensuring the information provided is non-finance friendly and delivered in a constructive manner.
- Providing financial support ensuring all areas of the organisation understand their individual accounts and relevant financial policies.
- Support the Head of Business Partnering with any adhoc projects.
- A finalist studying towards and accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A good grasp of excel coupled with excellent analytical skills
- The ability to influence effectively with all levels of seniority
- Experience of working with senior managers
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling and analysis
- Naturally inquisitive by nature; this is a fantastic opportunity for a finalist to embark on a career within a large charity.
For further details please contact Maxine for a confidential conversation on the below details.