Registered Mental Health Nurse
Newcross Healthcare is currently looking to recruit experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) who take pride in their clinical ability to work with clients in the local Solihull area, supported by our Coventry branch. If you have 6 months post qualification experience and are committed to delivering consistent high quality care then we would be keen to hear from you.
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*The Nursing Role
Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Our clients come from a range of environments, including specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for our mental health nurses to work with people with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
This is a full or part time vacancy, with the flexibility to work in a shift pattern that suits you and in an environment in which you are familiar. You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times. You will be working with a wide team of healthcare professionals on a regular basis where multidisciplinary team contact is required.Newcross Perks:
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.*
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!
Other benefits include:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Branch
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.You will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.