IFA Wealth Planning Assistants x 2- London City Practice c £32,000
A great new opportunity for 2018.
One of the most progressive and exciting Wealth Managers in the City are keen to appoint two Wealth Planning Assistants at various levels.
To provide a high level of administrative support to the Wealth Planning team with specific support provided to the Team Head, Planners, Administration Manager and Paraplanners.
· Reporting to Team Administration Manager
· Client data input and client record maintenance
· Maintaining a daily activity diary via Adviser Office
· Issue and follow up information requests to life /investment companies in writing and telephone
· Issue LOA’s to providers and request information
· Summarise and gathering of information for Paraplanners to prepare recommendation reports
· Life company and internal liaison with Investment Managers
· Produce valuations from Figaro
· Prepare annual valuations for client meetings
· Submit and process new business adhering to compliance requirements
· Maintain Adviser Office database including, fund and scheme updates
· General administration tasks including logging post, scanning, printing, archiving
· Liaison with providers regarding fee statements
· Collation of meeting packs including production of finalised recommendation reports
· Maintaining the team stationery supplies including the printing of generic documents
· It is also crucial that the individual has worked in a financial planning department/company or wealth management company, and has experience of things such as:
- Processing client applications
- Liaising with financial planners, paraplanners, product providers and clients.
- Has some knowledge of investments and financial planning products.
The roles are available for interview immediately. Please apply for quick results and full profile details.