Registered General Nurse
Do you want to be part of a successful expanding team with a company that values your professional worth? We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes throughout Aberdeen and the wider Aberdeenshire region.
Apply now to get your £500 Platinum Ticket, free uniform and free PVG check*The Position
This is a full or part time vacancy, with the flexibility to work in a shift pattern that suits you and in an environment in which you are familiar. You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times. You will be working with a wide team of healthcare professionals on a regular basis where MDT contact is required.
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas. Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free PVG check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).
- Free criminal record check (PVG) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £29.02/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Newcross Healthcare is a trusted organisation that has been providing excellent quality care to clients in nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 20 years. With proven results through our in-house training, you will also benefit from the support of a local line manager.The Local Branch
Our Aberdeen branch - our first office in the North of Scotland, is located in Golden Square. We are a short 8 minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus. We cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire.You will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.