Compliance Analyst Pensions Consultancy
Leading Pensions and Benefits consultancy are seeking to add an experienced Compliance Analyst to their established team
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this is a stimulating and wide ranging role where you will have a variety of duties and responsibilities as they relate to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) requirements as follows:-
* Monitor, keep up to date and assess the impact of changes in legislation on the company's business practices. Develop and write new policies as appropriate.
* Provide proactive support to the operations of the company in the interpretation of all regulatory requirements of Financial Conduct legislation, (in particular SYSC, COBS and ICOBS rules) and the effect of these on the company's business practices.
* Write updates for relevant procedure manuals as required, as rules and legislation change.
* Complaints liaison, investigation and MI reporting
* General management of quality control issues e.g. Errors & Omissions, Pension Act breach notifications to TPR
* Provide advice and guidance on the writing of, and approval of all Financial Promotions.
* Ensure special projects are undertaken as directed by UK MD, US or Parent Company
* Peer review and ensure own work is peer reviewed as appropriate
* Maintain accurate time recording and charging to clients where applicable
* Stay abreast with applicable regulatory bodies
* Adhere to Corporate Policies and Procedures (CCPs)
* Report any suspected breaches to management/compliance department upon discovery
Good pensions knowledge, and experience and understanding of the FCA handbook, specifically
SYSC, COBS and ICOBS rules.
Experience in employee benefits desirable.
Skills and competencies
Strong technical interpretation skills and policy and procedure writing skills
Able to prioritise, organise and carry out tasks within deadlines
Ideally degree qualified
Industry qualifications in pensions and/or financial services desirable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.