Audit Senior - Paid Overtime
A position has become available for an Audit Senior at a prestigious mid-tier firm to be based in Central London.
What sets this firm apart from other accountancy practices is their constant effort to ensure it is a great place to work. For example, the firm offer monthly bonuses for staff members that have performed well during that month on top of an already competitive salary. Rarely are you required to work more than your standard working hours but should that ever be the case you will get paid overtime or time in lieu, this to go along with flexible start times!
One of the most interesting benefits you get is your very own CPD budget. You will be able to allocate what courses you take meaning you will get to spend it on the areas you want to personally develop! In addition to this the firm offer further in-house training meaning you are never left behind when it comes to technical knowledge.
- Carry out accounts assignments as allocated by the managers
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
- Preparing the accounts assignment papers and budgets
- Preparing bank and other certificates
- Ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded
- Delegate detailed work to semi seniors or juniors, review their work and carry out a task appraisal in order to feedback on performance
- Presenting the accounts/audit manager with a complete assignment file
- Contribute to the firm's practice development
- Knowledge of FRS102 is essential
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (finalists will be considered)
- Experience working as a senior on audits
- Ability to supervise and manage junior members of staff
- Flexible working
- Monthly performance bonus
- Paid overtime
- Your own CPD budget
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.