Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (UK Museum & Heritage Division)
(Location: United Kingdom - London or Midlands)
My client is currently looking for a passionate results-driven business development professional with experience within the Museum & Heritage industry.
About the Role:
This full time position demands the applicant to be able to plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate business sales and marketing opportunities for a fast growing global company
- Minimum of 2-5 of experience in a relevant business development position in the Museum and Heritage sector in the UK
- The ability to network and influence across UK Museum and Heritage sector.
- A passionate and driven sales and marketing professional able to influence across all levels.
- Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business at senior level both internally and externally.
- Commercially astute with strong budget management and forecasting abilities.
- A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.