Creative Design Lead
Creative Design Lead - Are you skilled in UX design and want to sink your teeth into a new and creative role? Here is a chance to become the Creative Design Lead for a unique fashion company based in Manchester City Centre!
Creative Design Lead - About the company:
Our client is a unique fashion brand, which is moving to brand new offices in the thriving and creative city of Manchester! They are building a new team and require a Creative Design Lead to enhance and create a unique user experience across their website. As an online fashion business, this role is critical to their future success, and is an exciting role where you can play a central role in the growth of a successful business!
Creative Design Lead - About the role:
The Creative Design Lead will be responsible for leading, designing, and delivering the UX strategy across all channels in order to enhance user experience and benefit the business. If you have experience and a passion for user experience and visual design and are looking for an exciting new job, this is a role that you won’t want to miss out on!
Roles and responsibilities of the Creative Design Lead:
- Enhance user experience through creative design across the website
- Lead design projects from start to finish and track performance.
- Effectively manage your own and the teams’ time to ensure delivery of tasks that will generate the greatest benefit for the business.
- Consistently come up with new ways of gaining user insight and user experience practices.
- Execute A/B and multivariate testing programmes to optimise products, and analyse user engagement performance metrics.
- Regularly perform experience and content audits - enhance the effectiveness of new and existing features and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the complete customer journey, drive visual design and deliver a seamless user experience across all touchpoints.
Required skills and attributes of the Creative Design Lead:
- Previous experience in a similar role in an eCommerce environment.
- Working knowledge of the latest CSS, HTML, JQuery and other front end design.
- Design experience on multiple platforms (mobile, tablet desktop).
- Experience working in design and user experience, and an ability to implement solutions based on the users’ needs.
- Lead and motivate a team to create innovative work.
- Experience using website optimisation platforms (Maxymiser, Qubit, Monetate).
- Analytical skills - can analyse and interpret relevant metrics to continually improve user experience.
- Passion for user experience and visual design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite applications and Axure.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and CRO tools.
- Significant attention to detail.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!