Job description for Accounts Assistant
Aegis Vision Limited is a rapidly growing mobile technology accessory supplier, with a market presence throughout the world. We are a UK based company in London and are currently looking for an efficient and experienced Assistant who will support our Accounts team. You will deal with a variety of tasks still ensuring that deadlines are met with top quality service. Well-developed skills in multi-tasking and a pro-active approach are essential!
The company has an ever-increasing number of customers in both the UK and internationally and we require a candidate for the position of an Accounts Assistant who should demonstrate following skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written); good organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel & ability to work with spreadsheets for maintaining & recording accurate data.
- Ability to efficiently support operations team/ handling logistics side of operation.
- Ability to efficiently support E-commerce platform & manage the flow of orders on the web portal
- Experience & knowledge in month end Reconciliation
- A good knowledge and Hands on experience in Sage 50 accounts package & Orderwise will be an added advantage
- Experience & knowledge in Import/Export documents side will be an added advantage to
- Processing Sales Invoices and supplier payments on a regular basis.
- Credit control and Debtors management.
- All documents filing and archiving. (Hard copy/soft copy)
- Maintaining stock records and reporting with every entry of Stock in Stock outs and weekly
Reporting on the opening/ closing balance. This includes monitoring stock movements and
Reconciling with month end physical count.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be a self - motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking team player. Candidate who is partly qualified with ACCA /CIMA /CA and who has 2+ years’ relevant experience to manage on his/her own and currently based in UK will be preferred.
Please send a cover letter and your CV.