Diesel Engine Test Technician
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Peterborough, has just made available a contract opportunity for a Diesel Engine Test Technician to join their engine development team, offering £15.20 per hour (Limited or Umbrella company contractor basis).
Qualifications and Experience required for the Diesel Engine Test Technician
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or Apprenticeship served in Motor Mechanics or equivalent
- The ability to work to engineer's instructions, carry out a range of test work, including fitting prototype parts to an engine and/or record and produce quality data is fundamental
- Mechanical/electrical experience on diesel engines, such as stripping and rebuilding
- Good PC skills
- Engine test rig experience and/or technical/mechanical experience would provide a distinct advantage. Additional specific training will be given where required
- Must be prepared to work a rotating shift pattern (early, late, night shift)
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.