Haig&Co are thrilled to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing supplier businesses helping them look for a Management Information Analyst.
Based in Birmingham, the business is looking for an experienced and dedicated MI professional to join their rapidly expanding team.
To provide and develop Management Information for the business. This is a hands-on role that is also responsible for providing the sourcing, integrity, storage and delivery of all MI across all areas of the business.
Areas of Specific responsibility:
- To develop and maintain a clear and structured MI reporting strategy
- To extract and manipulate data and report findings to both stakeholders and non-technical audiences
- Maintaining and developing the data management systems using SQL
- To provide automated customer-centric reporting and analysis
- Development and maintenance of data repositories to support business' MI
- Provide high quality business partnering to all MI stakeholders
- Maintenance of infrastructure documentation, including schema, data definitions, and reporting requirements
- Other ad hoc work as required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving targets and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent data analysis and manipulation skills
- Full understanding of MI development principles and best practice
- Detailed and working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Access and advanced Excel are key
- Knowledge and experience of index's, stored procedures and triggers and of creating and using relational databases
- Previous experience of high level stakeholder management and reporting
- Possess technical to non-technical reporting skills
- Experience of working in utilities sector is highly advantageous
On offer is not only an attractive package but a highly rewarding career and fantastic development opportunities in an ambitious business.