Accounts Payable Manager
Our client is a well-established PLC in the Liverpool area. During an exciting time of change and transformation, they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager on a temp-to-perm basis.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing structural changes within the Accounts Payable function off the back of process improvements
- Managing supplier queries (acting as an escalation point)
- Working alongside Project Managers to manage changes in the Accounts Payable function
- 3 direct reports (accounts payable clerks)
- General oversight of the Accounts Payable for this team
- Daily use of Oracle
The Accounts Payable Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience of managing an Accounts Payable team within a large organisation
- Robust in approach
- Excellent people manager
- Experience of leading a team through change
- Working knowledge of Oracle or big accounts system
Big company experience is crucial for this role. We are unable to consider your application without previous experience in a large organisation.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.