Up to £35,000 per annum
MedSolve are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Lead to join a leading clinic in Manchester.
To provide an integrated approach to the provision of care for patients throughout their peri-operative journey. This includes pre- assessment, admission, through surgical intervention, discharge and aftercare. As Clinical Lead you will assume responsibility for the operational management of clinical staff and resources in order to provide a safe environment for both staff and patients. You will actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required in and around the operating theatre environment. The post holder will maximise theatre utilisation, ensure consultant compliance and maintain clinical standards, as well as providing support, training, supervision and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to clinical issues. As Clinical Lead you will also take the role of Registered Manager with CQC by managing the regulated activities of the clinic, ensuring compliance with the regulations and providing evidence to meet the key Line of Enquiries.
Skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner.
- Previous Registered Manager with CQC advantageous.
- Theatre experience and or pre-assessment and wound care.
- Experienced scrub and assisting skills with aesthetic/cosmetic surgery advantageous.
- Experience in practice development, utilisation and project management.
- Previous team/staff management.
- Stock and budget control.
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential.
For further information on this post please contact Laura Gillespie.