Geography Teacher- Redbridge - April Start
Are you a fully qualified Geography Teacher?
Are you enthusiastic about the subject and have the ability to teach Geography to GCSE?
A School located in Redbridge are looking for a Geography Teacher to join the school in April and teach geography from KS3 through to GCSE. This is a temp to perm post for the successful geography teacher.
- Geography Teacher required for a secondary school in Redbridge
- Geography Teacher with the ability to teach Geography to GCSE
- Geography Teacher MPS/UPS
- Geography Teacher April Start
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large mixed secondary school that caters to students between the ages of 11-19 and is academically successful.
To be considered for the role of Geography Teacher, you must have/be;
- Relevant Degree.
- PGCE, GTP, SCITT (teacher training certificate).
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Able to teach Geography to GCSE.
- Secondary teaching experience.
- Strong behaviour management.
For more information about this English Teacher role, please contact Jake McMullen at Qualiteach Ltd.