Home to home support workers required in Basingstoke
Flexible working hours and days available
Join our team today and be your own boss
£8.00 - £11.00 per hour
Vantis Resourcing are currently recruiting Support workers in your area to work in one of our largest home to home supported living clients on a temporary basis
Vantis Resourcing are offering a registration bonus for candidates who come in, complete a registration and begin to work with us and our successful team!
Also, why not Refer a Friend to come and work with us and receive an additional bonus!!
Why work for us?
Vantis Resourcing offer a fantastic incentive programme for all of our temporary staff, including loyalty bonuses, Temp of the Month, Christmas parties, referral fees and many more! We are rapidly expanding and have clients who are using our agency staff on a regular basis.
- Experience working with adults with learning and physical disabilities
- Experience working in an environment supporting complex needs
- Supporting residents daily with personal care, activities and Medication
- Knowledge and experience with all mandatory training
- Able to provide 2 references upon registration
- Have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Must be a driver and have access to a vehicle
- Assist with the care of client's physical and personal needs, ensuring a high standard of care is achieved
- Supporting residents day to day with personal care
- Washing, cleaning and cooking
- Activities and outings
- Supporting with medication
If you have the passion and desire to help others and think that you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please contact Lana at Vantis Resourcing TODAY!