Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - £60,000 - £66,000 - Chertsey, Surrey
You will be responsible for developing security programmes and security projects that meet the needs of the business's security.
This requires gathering, analysing and assessing both the current and future threats that the business may face.
The role requires providing regular status and service level reports to management, advising and managing on major security incidents.
You must be comfortable to propose any changes to existing policies and procedures, to help ensure the business operates efficiently and regulated. Part of this requires developing budget projections for both short and long term goals and objectives
As senior management, you will have to research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software.
You will work with the Enterprise Architecture to ensure that there is a merging of business, technical and security requirements.
You will report into the Head of Business Solutions/IT Director
Essential Background & Experience
* ISO 27001 qualified
* Strong communication skills are essential in both formal and informal environments
* A demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative style, constructing and emerging effective customer and service provider relations
* Essential to have an understanding on the business impact of policies, technologies and security tools
* Essential to have IT management experience, with a extensive amount focused on IT Security
* Proven experience of working with outsourced teams and cloud architecture
* Experience working with CoSec, audit and compliance staff
* Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
* Common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001 and ITIL are essential
* Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* Capable of problem solving individually
* Task priority and ability to work under pressure
* Establishing credibility with peers, service providers and customers is vital
* You must be able to demonstrate pro-activeness and drive
* Comprehensive understanding of enterprise-level IT systems and solutions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.