Salary: £8.50ph - £12ph depending on experience
Manchester City Centre
Our client is seeking a talented Legal Secretary to join their flourishing Commercial litigation team on a temporary basis in Manchester city centre.
You will provide comprehensive support to fee earners within the department.
Duties will include:
- File opening and closing
- Document production
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and other professionals
- Diary management
- Audio typing
- General office administration
The ideal Legal Secretary will possess strong organisational, communication and IT skills and will be available to commence this assignment as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience using Proclaim.
This is a locum position with an immediate start lasting for approximately a month.
- You must be a Legal Secretary with solid experience gained within a reputable Commercial litigation department
- You must have excellent technical and organisational skills
- You will be IT literate with a fast and accurate typing speed
- You will be able to manage a full workload with minimal supervision, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy
- You will be personable with the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- You must be available for an immediate start for around one month
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Stacy at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency