Direct Debit Assistant
Direct Debit Assistant - Gloucester
£8.50 - £9 p/h
A Direct Debit Assistant is required to join a fast-paced Payment Processing Team.
The Payment Processing Team sits within Finance and handles all of the direct debit Payment Processing functions.
This includes managing the collection of payments from both domestic and commercial customers, as well as the payment of suppliers’ accounts.
The Direct Debit team work alongside the Accounts Receivable team to ensure all monies received are processed and accounted for accurately and efficiently.
- Processing all payments to customers’ accounts within agreed time scales
- Ensuring Direct Debit Management is completed within BACs Regulations and agreed timescales
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to accounts through email, letter or telephone within agreed timescales
- Providing assistance to other departments for payment related matters
- Regular use of excel and computer systems - Competent IT skills are necessary for this role