My Client, a global player and leader in it's many sectors is looking to appoint a Cash Allocation Clerk to operate within their Accounts Receivable Team. This will initially be a 12 month contract to cover a maternity period however, due to the size and growth of the company there could be opportunity for a permanent role at the end of a successful contract.
The role will involve;
• Allocating payments to customer accounts (mainly BACS, and Cheques)• Ensuring the sales ledger data is up-to-date according to customer remittances
• Reconciling and clearing bank clearing accounts
• Organising refunds for credit balance accounts where necessary
• Sending regular customer statements
• Communicating with the Credit Team to prompt them to begin the dunning process as and when required
• Working proactively to solve discrepancies
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience in this role please apply within.