IT Service Desk Technician
Our client, a leading management company is seeking to appoint a IT Service Technician providing support within a multi-site structure.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all users via phone, email, portal and in person.
- Provide support for various hardware and software products.
- Provide support for user account administration.
- Setting up and maintaining user accounts and profiles.
- Assist with user management such as creating new users, moves and changes.
- Create and maintain user and technical documentation.
- Assist with the deployment and maintenance of hardware and software, licensing, data protection and upgrades.
- Assist with proactively monitoring the IT platform.
- Assist with network and security management.
- Research, source and develop solutions and improvements.
- Provide user training to both individuals and groups.
- Assist with network and security management, application patches, updates etc.
- Liaison with software and other suppliers.
- Experience working in an ITIL IT Service desk environment (1st / 2nd Line) or other help desk environment
- Knowledge of Networks, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Server and Desktop Management
- Knowledge of working with Cloud Hosted Servers, Office 365, web and desktop applications
- Hands on experience configuring, deploying and supporting software and hardware
- Experience in managing assets
- The ability to demonstrate good attention to detail in the role
- The ability to establish strong and positive relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Full driving licence
Hours : 37 hours per week
Salary: £18000 - £21500 plus excellent benefits