Digital Analytics Consultant
The Company are proud to be one of only 11 certified Analytics partners in the UK - and the only reseller in the North of England. If you want to be at the top of your game in web analytics, working with global and household names, we would love you to join our growing team.
The company is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York. Working with clients across 35 languages, we specialise in search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Programmatic, conversion optimisation and website analytics.
As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be working with a portfolio of clients to help them achieve the best results from their website through the use of analytics. You will work with and provide expert knowledge to the wider team on the features and implementation, whilst supporting and developing the company's Analytics and Insights offering.
Typical tasks you may be involved in:
- Conducting analysis of analytics data and reports to provide clients and campaign teams with actionable insights.
- Assisting clients in defining methods and reports to get the answers they want from their data.
- Specifying implementation improvements to provide specific information for client needs.
- Conduct audits of Analytics implementations for clients.
- Speaking regularly with clients and the campaign teams, you will provide insights of Analytics Account Structure, recommending features and data possibilities
- Support internal teams by providing advice on tracking and analytics solutions
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Expert in web analytics tools, specifically Analytics (other tools would be beneficial)
- Proven experience using the advanced features in Analytics. For example, are you familiar with custom dimension and metrics, custom reports or dashboards, or data uploads?
- Confident presenting and training in front of clients and the wider team
- Experience of Tag Manager to provide Tag Management Consultancy & Implementation services to clients desirable
- Strong understanding of HMTL and web technologies
- Experience using web tracking technologies such as AdWords, DoubleClick and Bing AdCenter tracking.
- Skilful working with and understanding data and spreadsheets (required). Even better if you have experience with other data tools such as a SQL or data warehouses. (beneficial)
Why work for us?
Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, we have recently been featured for the fifth year in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For list, thanks to feedback from the team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Healthcare cash plan
- Stakeholder pension
- Free gym membership
- Up to 27 days' holiday allowance + the option to purchase additional holidays
- Company-wide paid social events
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Free fruit
This is a rare opportunity to join an award-winning agency and work with some of the biggest global brands. If you are interested in working for an innovative and rapidly growing company - then we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.