Digital Marketing Assistant
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning PR and marketing consultancy who have created innovations in the digital marketing field by integrating video production, SEO, content marketing, PR and inbound marketing. This dynamic digital agency service a broad range of clients across the tech sector - ranging from SMEs to well-known global brands.
Looking for graduate digital marketing jobs? They are now seeking a graduate with excellent writing skills and an interest in technology to join their team as Digital Marketing Assistant.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will become an integral part of the team from day one. You will need to be able to digest new concepts quickly, as your role will combine different elements of client support and marketing management - giving you invaluable exposure to PR / SEO / PPC campaigns, content creation and managing inbound marketing campaigns.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping the account teams with delivery of client work
- Learning about PR, inbound campaigns and content creation
- Gaining exposure to creating SEO and PPC campaigns
- Using your newly-developed skills to support in the roll-out of the company's own integrated marketing strategy
- Supporting with website management, running campaigns on HubSpot and maintaining the integrity of the database
- Planning events and assisting with direct marketing campaigns
- Updating client reports
- Helping to plan for client meetings
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2.1 degree from a top 20 university
- A degree in a writing-based subject is preferable
- Flawless communication skills
- Close attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality
- An interest in B2B industries
- An eagerness to be a part of a growing team
- A keen interest in social media, SEO, PR and marketing
- A love for software and technology
What else is on offer?
- Flexible hours with a late start on your birthday and an early finish some Fridays
- Lots of company perks - including an iPad and breakfast on Fridays!
- A wellbeing bonus
- Bi-monthly training
- A busy social calendar, including weekly drinks in the office, quarterly lunches, nights out and monthly drinks in the pub
Looking for graduate digital marketing jobs in London? If you're an ambitious tech lover with top-notch writing skills, waste no time and apply for this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job in London today!