Shop/eCommerce Operations Analyst
We're looking for a Shop Operations Analyst to join our team to support our ever-growing Houzz Shop department. This individual will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff. He/she is detail-oriented, tech-savvy, has exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task. He/she will love working in a team, as he/she will be an integral part of the Houzz Shop Team. The job will require understanding the whole operational process, liaising with the different teams and providing creative solutions to the needs of a start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and thrive on finding solutions to daily challenges. He/she will have a background that includes a mixture of sales operations, product management, data management and administrative support. He/she will ideally have some development background and the ability to understand and create scripts to support the needs of the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Buying Manager and wider Buying team to optimize the buying process.
- Maintain and build code snippets and tools to optimize the day to day operations.
- Facilitate synergies between functions by understanding the shop process from prospecting to after-sales.
- Test and implement new business processes, as well as documenting and training the team on them.
- Perform Salesforce Data-Quality maintenance.
- Deliver Ad Hoc reporting/analysis both in Salesforce and from in-house sources.
- Provide the Houzz Shop team with data to ensure day to day operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or other technical area.
- Proven significant role related in experience in data analysis, operations, product/data management or BI.
- Experience building tools in order to improve efficiency and process.
- Salesforce power-user - Administration experience a strong plus.
- Expert Google Sheet (Excel) skills - comfortable with VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot tables.
- Knowledge of HTML, JS and JQuery.
- Highly organised and structured.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solutions focused - not afraid to tackle tough problems and continue to improve our ever growing business!