The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a PE backed Property business based in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director this is a brilliant opportunity for a Qualified accountant with two years of post-qualified experience.
- Lead the monthly accounting close ensuring accurate and timely reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Produce weekly cash flow forecasts
- Manage Group Statutory reporting and consolidation, UK Statutory accounts preparation and various Companies House returns
- Manage Group Audit process, acting as main point of contact for Auditors
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budget, long term financial forecast for strategic planning and in-year reforecasts as required
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards
- Day to day tax compliance including PAYE, VAT and corporation tax returns and payments
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance, and financial procedures and controls
- Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems as the business grows
- Excellent financial background, qualified accountant.
- Good understanding of Property
- Proven track record in Business Partnering and/or Project roles including:
- Ability to deal with complex issues and ambiguity, and implement practical and innovative solutions to problems
- Solid analytical background
- Driver of change and constantly looking for improvements
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.