Business Analyst, Contract, Leeds, Immediate start
Business Analyst, contract vacancy.
Location: Leeds City Centre
6 month initial contract. Rates flexible depending on experience.
Interviews will be held this week, the succesful candiate will be expected to start on monday!
We are looking for a contract Business Analyst to supplement the team working on a large programme of work in Leeds City Centre. Your main focus will be eliciting requirements and converting them into user stories and functional specifications. Your time will be spent as a hands-on BA, whilst also providing support and mentoring to less experienced analysts. This will also include, facilitating workshops, Process Mapping, liaising with technical and development teams, building relationships across the business as well as other tasks.
- Requirements Gathering/Documenting
- Process Mapping
- Assessing Change
- Liaising with software development teams as well as other IT functions
- Contribute to Quality Assurance testing/Other Test documentation
- Identify and document problems with Solutions/Systems
- Stakeholder Management
- Creating user stories
- Writing functional specifications
Experience and skills we're looking for:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Understanding and experience of Project and Business Analysis Lifecycle
- Ideally good experience with both process/business change and systems projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to specify improvements in processes
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall Projects
- Ability to build relationships across the Business and IT
Please apply with your CV ASAP.