Registered General Nurse
Newcross Healthcare has been providing exemplary care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 21 years. Our reputation for providing high quality staff continues to grow in the health sector and as such we are looking to expand our team.
We are seeking professional and experienced Registered Nurses to work in the Ashford, New Romney and Tenterden areas, through our Ashford branch.Role
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months' post qualification experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the areas of Ashford, New Romney and Tenterden areas. Shift patterns can include flexible rotas and both part time and full time work to suit any availability that you may have.
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you. You will need to have experience working within a nursing role in a nursing or residential home, care or hospital environment or care and have a valid NCM pin number. Prior experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting is highly desirable.
You will need to be based within the local area or have access to either public transport or your own vehicle as some clients live in rural locations.The Benefits
As a Registered Nurse, you will have automatically receive a £500 welcome bonus after completing your first 250 hours of work, free uniform and free DBS check upfront through our Platinum Ticket Invitation.
Enter the code 'NursePlatinum'when applying to claim this exclusive offer
Further benefits within this role include:
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Salary of up to £25.43/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract, minimum hours guaranteed
- Specialised nurse training available for free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through your local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme that can pay up to £500 per successful referral
- A 24-hour support contact centre, that is open 365 days a year
- NurChat nurse forum - where you can get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Your local Ashford branch is located on the High Street making it easily accessible by public transport.
Click the Apply Now button to complete your applicationUse code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package.
You'll need at least 6 months post-qualification nursing experience and the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this vacancy.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.