Interim Management Accountant
I am recruiting a PQ/QBE Management Accountant to join a global manufacturing business in Ellesmere Port to complete a 6 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business and could lead to a more permanent role for the successful candidate.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts Pack & Reports to within Group deadlines
- Report Preparation: Cash flow, overhead forecasting; reporting v budget with analysis of manufacturing variances
- Review costings process and procedures to improve accuracy of product costings
- Provide commercial bid support - costings, pricing, legal, post contract margin review
- Liaise with operations driving stock accuracy, and control slow moving and obsolete stock provision
- Implement Group financial policies, risk management and internal controls
- Liaise with statutory auditors during annual audit
The deal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously ideally within a complex manufacturing environment. You must have strong Excel skills and ERP systems experience.